Enhanced COVID-19 precautions to be aware of before your visit
01. INTAKE FORMS
Please complete all intake forms and the COVID-19 pre-screen assessment/consent that will be sent digitally to you before your appointment.
02. BOOK IN ADVANCE
All appointments must be booked in advance. No walk-in appointments or retail shopping will be permitted without an appointment.
03. SCREENING & TEMPERATURE CHECK
We hate to be redundant but we will also be asking you the COVID-19 screening questions upon your arrival to the clinic and we will be taking your temperature using a contactless thermometer. Anyone with a temperature over 37.3 C / 99.1 F will be kindly asked to reschedule their appointment with no cancellation charge.
Hand-washing sinks and hand-sanitizing stations are located throughout the spa. Please use one of these stations before and after your appointment.
05. PLEASE COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT ALONE
Sorry, but at this time we are actively trying to minimize the number of people in the clinic and will not be admitting anyone into the clinic that does not have a confirmed appointment
06. TRAVEL LIGHT
Please only bring what you need to your visit.
We are all in this together so please wear a mask to your appointment. You will see us masked up as well and just wait till you see us in the face shields! So glam!
08. NO WAITING ROOM
Our waiting room will be closed for the time being, so please arrive right at your scheduled appointment time
We will be a cashless premises. Debit, credit card or e-transfer are our preferred method of payment.
10. BE MINDFUL OF YOUR HEALTH
If you have been sick within the last 14 days or have been in close contact with someone who has been sick, we ask that you plan for a virtual visit or reschedule your in-person appointment
11. REVISED CANCELLATION POLICY
Those who cancel due to COVID-19 concerns, or do not pass our screening test will not be charged our late-cancellation fee (typically we require 48 hours notice of all cancellation).
How we are keeping you safe
• Before we open for in-person visits we will be giving our brand new, beautiful space a deep clean
• Before every visit we will be disinfecting all of our surfaces and seating in the treatment room and anything that is touched by patients and staff.
• In addition we have created protocols for thorough cleaning and disinfection throughout the day using Health Canada approved cleaning products.
• Our entire team will always be wearing masks within the clinic and practitioners will be wearing scrubs. Face shields and gloves will be worn as needed.
• We are limiting the number of patients and staff within the clinic to support social distancing.
• We will have a hand sanitizing station set up upon arriving at the clinic for everyone who comes through the door. In addition, you will find hand sanitizer available throughout the clinic for your use.
• Practitioners will also be screened for COVID-19 before their shift at the clinic and will have their temperature checked upon arrival
Your comfort and safety is our top priority. If you have any questions prior to your appointment, please feel free to ask.